Aadeon Publishing is a biblically conservative publisher of non-fiction Christian books. It is essential that anyone considering submitting a proposal to Aadeon read and adhere to our qualifications and guidelines. We do not consider, nor respond to submissions failing to adhere to our guidelines.
Currently we are considering proposals relative to the cultural and moral makeup of society in the United States and its impact on Christianity.
Manuscripts should display the following traits:
1. Manuscripts must clearly, thoughtfully and realistically address the problems and necessary solutions as it relates to Bible believing Christians, their local church and society in general. Manuscripts must rely heavily on biblical quotations, rather than personal opinion, to support beliefs, observations and comments.
2. Writing must be clear, concise, easy to read and understand. We are focusing specifically on the general Christian populous, many of whom are not familiar with theological terminology.
3. Solid, concise and practical illustrations should be present to help build understanding of the concepts being shared.
4. Total word count of manuscripts should range between 140,000 to 200,000 words.
5. We will only consider manuscripts that have been reviewed and edited by a professional book copy editor prior to submission. As a result, things such as spelling, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure and flow must be in a format that is ready to publish.
Along with your manuscript, we request the name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the person who performed the copy edit. In the event the manuscript is accepted for publication, we may have questions regarding their revisions and would like to speak to them directly about it.
Query Information - We request a one-page query letter with a detailed description of the manuscript and the objectives you are seeking to accomplish through it.
Personal Information - Along with your name, address, phone number and e-mail address, include your personal Christian testimony, your educational and ministry background, and anything else you believe would qualify you to write this book. Also we request you view our Statement of Faith and acknowledge if you agree with and support the truths expressed in it.
click here to view our Statement of Faith.
Writing Information - If previously published, share a list of past articles and books you have written, the dates of publication and who published them.
Publicity Information - If you have nationally recognized figures willing to endorse, or write a forward for your book, please share specifics.
Marketing Information - The role of the author is crucial to successfully marketing a book, if your book is accepted for publication, what level of involvement do you plan on engaging in? Do you have, or plan on hiring a publicist to represent before the media for personal interviews, reviews, book signings and the like, or are you planning on doing this yourself?
Manuscripts must be submitted on floppy disk or CD in MS Word format. Your manuscript should include a Table of Contents, a brief description of each chapter, estimated word count of the manuscript, and a complete copy of the manuscript itself. Please make certain files are logically identifiable and separated into individual chapters.
SEND SUBMISSIONS TO:
Aadeon Publishing Company
P.O. Box 223
Hartford, CT 06141
RESPONSE TO QUERIES
We strive to respond to submissions in a timely manner. No material will be returned. If it is not accepted for publication it will be discarded. If you would like confirmation of our receipt of your submission, please include a self-addressed stamped return postcard. If you have an e-mail we will notify you via e-mail. Please allow six weeks before inquiring about the status of your work.
Aadeon Publishing is a member of SPAN
Small Publishers Association of North America
Aadeon Publishing is a member of the PMA
Publishers Marketing Association